Emepelle Night Cream:
- Targets the root cause of Estrogen Deficient Skin, non-hormonally with exclusive MEP Technology
- Multi-tasking night cream with retinol, niacinamide and peptides
- Features emollients and humectants to leave skin feeling hydrated, soft and supple
- Clinically proven results
Directions for use: Apply evenly to cleansed, dry skin nightly, or as directed by your skincare professional. If you have not previously used retinol, it is recommended to begin using Emepelle Night Cream two to three nights per week and to slowly increase usage as your skin tolerates. For optimal results, use Emepelle Serum in the morning and Emepelle Night Cream in the evening.
- MEP Technology
- Hyauloronic Acid, Emollients and Humectants
Breakthrough skincare innovation to help restore the natural radiance Estrogen Deficient Skin loses during perimenopause and menopause.
A clinically proven restorative breakthrough for mature skin. Formulated with exclusive MEP Technology, Emepelle is the first and only skincare solution that helps improve Estrogen Deficient Skin by harnessing MEP Technology which has been proven to help restore the natural function of Estrogen Deficient Skin by address a root cause of accelerated skin ageing.
Did you know?
Estrogen plays a critical role in helping skin maintain optimal moisture retention, collagen and elastin levels and skin thickness.
The body’s estrogen levels naturally decline with age, especially during perimempause and menopause, causing a rapid reduction in collagen levels and accelerated ageing. This decrease with estrogen leads to Estrogen Deficient Skin.
- 30% of the skin’s collagen is lost during the first 5 years of menopause
- 2.1% of the skin’s collagen is lost during each subsequent year
- Low estrogen levels also lead to a 1.1% decline in skin thickness each year after menopause.
Even with proper sun protection and defence against other damaging factors such as pollution, declining estrogen levels during perimenopause and menopause lead to visible changes in the skin.
Estrogen Deficient Skin results in:
- Fine Lines
How do I know if I have Estrogen Deficient Skin?
- It feels like your moisturiser is no longer working.
- You’re noticing sagging skin, more fine lines and wrinkles.
- Your skin has lost its ‘glow.’
- You are perimenopausal, in menopause, or are postmenopausal.